- Our Monkeys are house trained, diaper and leash trained, and wears clothes. All our Capuchin and Marmoset monkeys are vaccinated, intelligent, acrobatic, and very healthy. These monkeys are just the best pet you can think of for your family. Love people so much especially kids and will be the number one attraction in your family. Hello, monkey lovers looking to purchase a marmoset or Capuchin monkey, or any other primate species as petsitting is important you do the necessary research to make sure you’re ready for this lifelong commitment. The majority of monkeys live for a very long time ranging from 15-25 years for marmosets (or finger monkeys .Pygmy marmoset as some people like to call them) and up to 45 years for capuchins. Unlike in the wild, monkeys kept as pets often live much longer since there are no predators in our homes and we have access to monkey vets. Monkeys are very social animals so you’ll need to spend a lot of time with them unless you get them a playmate. While baby monkeys can be handled by children, adult monkeys are very bad pets for kids since they can be unpredictable at times. Before buying a pet monkey, make sure you do the necessary research so you can find out if you’re ready for this commitment. We breed monkeys. We have hand fed babies available year-round. The babies are bottle-fed by us and are totally tame. They come with starter food and training. They are all guaranteed healthy.
- WE OFFER A ONE YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE INCLUDING:
- Heart Defects (Scale 4 Or Above)
- Congenital Organ Dysfunction Result In Death
- Genetic Defect Cause Death
- Congenital Life Threatening Defect That Result In Death
- Canine Distemper